The HP StorageWorks MSL2024 Tape Library is the ideal entry-level tape library that provides tape library capacity and extensive features in the compact form of a tape autoloader.
- Integration of the HP StorageWorks LTO-4 Ultrium 1760 SCSI Tape Drive.
- IPv6 network protocol support. Libraries can now be connected over both IPv6 and IPv4 networks. Libraries have obtained theIPv6 Ready, Phase-2 logo.
- Configure library into multiple partitions for maximum flexibility.
- LTO-4 Ultrium library-enabled encryption to protect your data from unauthorized access.
- HTTPS support for authenticated and encrypted transfers over the Internet.
- 38.4 TB of compressed storage capacity (2:1) in a 2U form factor
- HP unique web-based remote management functionality
- Integrated barcode reader
- Removable magazines with one user-configurable mail slot
- Upgradeable from one to two LTO-4 Ultrium 1760, LTO-3 Ultrium 920 or LTO-2 448 tape
- Multiple interface choices available (SCSI, SAS or FC)
- Easy-to-enable AES 256-bit embedded hardware encryption with compression
- Customer replaceable components
- Extensive OS and software compatibility testing
- Proven high reliability