INTRODUCTION—WHAT ARE HPE FLEX OFFERS?
HPE Flex Offers, are a new systems enhancement that enables resellers, using iQuote, to create flexible BTO configurations and get the best pricing when attach rules are met.
- The enhancements also enable the full automation of distributor offer set up and the rebate claiming process. These system enhancements are intended to allow HPE and its partners to focus on driving more sales while speeding up transactional claims processing.
- HPE Flex Offers support existing pricing and promotional programs such as SmartBuy Express (SBE), Top Value Accelerate (TVA), and Intelligent Buy (IB), and covers Heat of the market HPE ProLiant servers, HPE storage products, and HPE networking products that are targeted for SMB.
BENEFITS OF HPE Flex Offers:
More flexibility for partners to make BTO offers attractive
BTO SKUs defined to meet volume portfolio objectives and support extended lifecycle management
Define rules that meet ‘Heat of the Market’ demand
Automate offer setup and management (iQuote)
Enable best discount identification (iQuote)
Automate back-end claiming to drive scale
REFRESHER: WHAT IS AN SMB OFFER?
SMB Offer =
877621-XXX + SMB Offer Elements
ML350 Performance SMB Offer*
SMB Offer 1P Xeon 4110 8C (2.1GHz/85W), 16 GB RAM, No Drive (8SFF HP Cage);
P408i-a; 1x800 FS RPS PS
- 1 x 16GB Memory Upgrade option
- 2 x 300GB SAS 10K SFF Hard Drives option
- 1 x 800W FS Platinum Power Supply option
Added by the
SMB Offers presented challenges for both customers and distributors
Fixed Configurations: Didn’t meet all customer needs
Inventory replenishment: Challenging to manage
Change: Difficult to modify once launched
HPE Flex Offers
End to end enhancements to enable flexible configurations
For distributors using integrated iQuote
Allows customers and resellers to build flex configurations
Additional discounts based on options attach
Options attach rules can vary by product
Typical buy price less than separate smart buy express purchase
Minimally configured SKUs (CPU, Memory, Power Supply)
Defined by HPE and shipped from factory
SMB Preferred Options
Subset of options portfolio defined to target high volume channel sales
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Now start adding options
- Add Memory
- Add HD
- Add iLO
- Add more HD
Additional savings after crossing threshold
Pick a starting point