- This event has passed.
Detect storage bottlenecks before they escalate
July 23, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Shared storage is a complex entity: one has physical elements (controllers, disks, adapters), as well as logical elements (groups of LUNs, RAID …). Then one has servers and application request data. Our Storage Resource Monitor product helps make these elements make sense and identify bottlenecks before they become real performance issues.
Storage Resource Monitor (SRM) can help you with:
- Compatibility with storage devices from various vendors such as EMC, HP, Dell, IBM, Hitachi and others
- Storage performance monitoring and hot spot detection
- Have visibility of the entrances / exits of your storage
- Using the controller
- LUN performance and classification (IOPS, MB / s, latency)
- Use of switch ports
- Alerts and reports on input / output problems
- Storage performance analysis by capacity levels
- Automated storage capacity planning
- Increased visibility of your storage infrastructure and beyond
- Cross Stacking IT Data Correlation
- Integration with SolarWinds Virtualization Manager (VMAN) and Server & Application Monitor (SAM)
Do you need Virtualization Management?
Map and monitor your virtual environment (from 1 to 10,000 VM). Quickly find the source of performance issues. Understand how many VMs can fit in each pool. Produce virtual capacity, performance, configuration, and chargeback / showback in one comprehensive solution: SolarWinds Virtualization Manager. Simple interface, intuitive data collection and a reasonable price.
Virtualization Manager (VMAN) can help you with:
- In / Out bottlenecks in storage
- Over utilization of memory and CPU
- VM sprawl management
- Capacity deficiency due to virtual machines too big or too small
- Comprehensive virtualization performance management
- Proactive alerts on VMware and / or Hyper-V performance
- Manage across on-prem, hybrid and cloud server environments
- Visibility across the entire application stack