- This event has passed.
How To Increase Sales During A Pandemic
January 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
This workshop will reveal the tools needed to be successful at direct sales in any industry and unlock the secrets of how to manage a top-tier sales team. This class will cover more than how to simply “make the sale”, it will help you create a strategy around long term, sustainable sales success for you and your employees.
This workshop will answer the following questions:
– What is the objective and role of a direct B2B salesperson?
– The process sale – from lead to signature – How does it work?
– What does a sales-cycle look like?
– How does Covid-19 change the sales system?
– How does online conferencing change the sales process?
– What is the best way to manage a prospect base? What is CRM?
– How should a direct salesperson be compensated?
Richard Lewine has over 35 years of experience working with the leaders of small and mid-size organizations, for profit and non-profit, helping them clarify visions, formulate strategy and create personal and organizational goal systems. For many years he managed diverse operations and sales for his own company and grew it to a $6 million enterprise with multiple sales and administrative people. He is South Florida’s leadership, management, goals setting, sales guy. He has sold over $60 million worth of products and services in his career. Richard is also a Certified SCORE mentor.