- This event has passed.
HPE SimpliVity Ransomware Webinar
May 12, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
Get the facts from experts and insiders
HPE SimpliVity offers a preemptive strategy to thwart ransomware attempts
During the webinar you will:
- Get updated on current ransomware schemes from a former FBI security expert
- Learn how HPE SimpliVity is purpose built to protect your data with federated backups
- See how HPE SimpliVity infrastructure can help recover from a ransomware attack in 60 seconds or less
- Listen to a current HPE SimpliVity customer discuss how his company swiftly recovered from a ransomware attack
- Get answers to your questions from experts
As a special incentive, all non-public sector end user customers** will have a $50 food delivery service code sent to them following the event.
* Laws, regulations, and ethics codes limit the ability of certain public sector employees to accept things of value from third parties. Therefore, employees of federal, state, or local governments, or employees of any public or private K-12 school or library are not eligible to receive incentives or raffle prizes associated with this event.
** Incentive is not eligible for HPE Channel Partners.
Executive Ransomware Briefing for HPE SimpliVity Insiders and Evaluators