On May 4, 2021, HPE announced a new data services platform that transforms HPE storage into a cloud-native, software-defined data services business. This announcement marks an important milestone in HPE’s vision to become an edge-to-cloud platform-as-a-service company.
Innovations to simplify data operations
The new platform, available through HPE GreenLake, consists of three new innovations:
- Data Services Cloud Console—a cloud console that delivers cloud operational agility and unified data operations as a service.
- Cloud data services—a suite of software subscription services that radically simplify and automate global infrastructure management at scale.
- HPE Alletra—a new portfolio of cloud-native data infrastructure that powers data edge to cloud.
Transforming to meet customer needs
- The platform is designed to address the data explosion edge to cloud, collapse the silos and complexity that plague data environments, maximize agility and innovation, and reduce business risk.
- New and existing customers can now transition to a cloud operating model with data management and infrastructure services.
- Read the press release and Tom Black’s newsroom blog to learn more about the announcement.
- Explore new sales resources available in the HPE Storage May Announcement Briefcase, including customer presentations, playbooks, The Inside Track videos, competitive intelligence, and more.
- Visit our Alletra landing page